A quality network throughout Europe
In order to achieve its objectives the EAMDR engages in the following activities:
- Organisation of conferences and workshops to foster the exchange of views among all stakeholders
- Targeted information on all issues surrounding medical device reprocessing for representatives of European and national institutions, science, industry and the public through the EAMDR website and publications
- Representation of the members’ interests vis-à-vis national and European institutions, agencies, associations, media and the public
- Active involvement and participation in the development of standards, regulations and guidelines
- Coordination and cooperation through networks of national and international associations pursuing similar goals
The EAMDR is in touch with all leaders in the European reprocessing market. If you want to get more information about the state-of-the-art in scientific developments, or if you have further questions, please contact us.
→ Be in touch
EAMDR represents and promotes the interests of associations and research institutes, companies, opinion leaders on hygiene and microbiology, as well as members of the medical device industry involved in the reprocessing of medical devices throughout Europe.
→ Be a member
→ Article of incorporation